Tuesday, January 12, 2010

.....someone....

i hate it...i hate it...i hate that feellin....i hard u know when u feel sumthg about someone....yeah...kali ni aku nk post sumthg about my feellin...the thing that i rarely do...

b4 tis rasa ny xpnh lg la rasa mcm ni....i every tym i saw him...i cant stop smillling....my heart beat like hell when i saw him...speachless....nyampah tau...sumtym i rasa...lbey baik stay in girl school...i hate it u know...

i never tell anyone yet about my fellin...but yeah...im tellin everyone now...u know what...its really break my heart when i saw him wif another girl....y i must saw them together????...u can see in their face...they like into each other....thats hurt right...

mayb i ni mmg dtakdirkn minat org dr jauh ja....arrrgghhh....i cant even type...i feel that people are laughing at me when they read tis....

right now...i just have to set my mind back...he just a guy that i can only see for 3 months more...so he is nothing right...i might not see him anymore or can i say ....FOREVER.....





2 comments: