Wednesday, November 17, 2010

....baking..

its baking time!!!....i love baking..but i dont time to bake..hehe..n plus slalu time rya i blk a day before raya..so dont have much time to buy the ingredients n bake...

so since i have 1 week holiday this time...I CAN BAKE!!..love it...this time mama asked me to bake muffins n atucu also asked me to bake pandan cake..


....muffin..1st trip xjd coz xdk letrik time tgh baking...


..ini jadi tp xdk topping coz mama xsuka toping..



...pandan cake...


altough i excited tlebey dpt bake those 2 cake..but unfortunately....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i burn my fingers
yeah fingers
3 fingers to be exact


but its ok..hehe..inilah dikata kn pengalaman..learn from mistake...must be more careful next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. hey..baking!!! i love it 2..bt my hse dun hav oven..sadly..haha..i like cake n muffin as well..reali..u eat chocolate chip muffin@ coffee bean b4?? i love tat 1..haha..i wan 2 taste..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really...u should try baking..interesting..hehe...i never try the muffins at coffee bean...nant i try...u ant to taste my muffins??..biasa2 ja..heheheh

    ReplyDelete