Friday, May 20, 2011

....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH...


sorry for the late post
it suppose to be belated birthday
but i dont want to


btw
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH!!!!.
its my dad's birthday yesterday
19 May 1959 he was born
count it urself how old my dad is...hehe


i love u abah
*although i rarely said it to u*
i feel so sorry that u have to celebrate ur birthday alone in kl
but we already celebrate it last week rite...hehe
i wish a very wonderful years ahead
may ALLAH bless u
stay healthy so that u can be at my wedding...hehhe
and can see me made u proud of myself
im sorry if i have done anything that hurt ur feeling
i know i have done that a lot
im so so sorry
thank u for being there for me
and sorry for not calling u that often
i want to call u
but then i dont know what to talk to u on the phone...heheh
sorry also for being the naughtiest daughter of all...hehe
thank u so much for being a wonderful dad for me
i always love the breakfast u made for us all these years...hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH!!!!
I LOVE YOU




love,
ur daughter,anis fahizha binti fahimi


No comments:

Post a Comment