Friday, May 20, 2011

....I LOVE U MAMA....


post ni xdk kena mengena dgn my previous post
just something i would like to share

last week when we decided to celebrate my dad's birthday early
my sister suggest that we celebrate the belated mother's day
sj nk menambah2kn occasion kn
so suddenly my mama bt ayat sedih n sayu dia
"no one wish me on mother's day"
alahai mama ku sayang ni
sj tau
pastu dgn lju ny
i said to my mama
"yeah i know...i purposely didnt wish u"
my mama sgt2 la tkejut
can saw on her face...hehe
then i said to mama
"i love u every single day...i dont need a special day to said it to my mama...i dont need mother's day to express my love towards u...
i dont want to be the one that said 'i love u mom' only on mother's day and appreciate her for only one day...so i purposely didnt wish mother's day"

hehehehe
i really put a big smile on my mama's face
its true what
we dont ever need mother's day anyway
everyday is mother's day

WE LOVE U MAMA





2 comments: